Autor: Jason06 / Glowins Modschmiede
Headland management for tractors, field sprayers, mowers and harvesters.
With headland management, functions of vehicles can be combined and activated together at the touch of a button to simplify turning manoeuvres when working in the field. All functions can be activated and deactivated individually for each vehicle via a GUI to achieve ideal adaptation to the work being carried out.
The headland management system must be added once to the respective vehicle in the shop or in the workshop as a configuration before it can be used. The cost for this is 3000,-.
It can be activated and deactivated in the vehicle with Shift-X. Alternatively, different buttons for activation and deactivation can be configured. The GUI is called up by default with Shift+Ctrl+X.
- Reduce speed (cruise control) and raise again.
- Raise lowered implements and lower them again
- Turn plough, single-stage or two-stage (via centre position)
- Raise and change ridge markers
- Disengage and re-engage power take-off(s) and hydraulics
- Beep when headland management is activated
Additionally, if VCA Mod (FS19_VehicleControlAddon) is present:
- Deactivate and reactivate GPS track guidance
- Disengage and re-engage active differential locks
Additionally, if Guidance Steering Mod (FS19_guidanceSteering) is available:
- Deactivate and reactivate GPS guidance
Additionally for existing SpeedControl Mod (FS19_zzzSpeedControl):
- Speed adjustment also possible by changing the cruise control level
Ideas for subsequent versions:
- Sequence of work steps adjustable
- Selectable time interval between individual work steps
Further ideas or wishes are welcome at https://github.com/jason0611/FS19_HeadlandManagement